There is always a wow factor with a Spit Roast! Many companies nowadays do most of the cooking in their own kitchens and transport the pig partly cooked, only finishing off at the end on site. We have always preferred the traditional method where our staff slowly spit roast the pig for up to 9 hours to ensure the crackling is crispy and the meat is succulent! We can include a vegetarian option if required.
Spit roasts are usually served in two ways
- As an element of a served, sit down meal where the roast is carved and served on platters on the tables so your guests can help themselves – for all day inclusive guests this is £13.99 per person including accompaniments
- As an event or evening function where the meat is served in a bap with stuffing, apple sauce and salad – from £12.95 per person. For all inclusive this includes the evening guest charge (minimum 120). For all day guests this is an extra £7.95pp
Barbecues are usually served in two ways
- As an element of a sit down meal where the items are cooked and served on a series of platters that can be shared among the seated guests, offering choice of barbecued meats, vegetables and fish with three accompaniments so your guests can help themselves – for all day inclusive guests this is from £8.99 extra per person for three items (usually speciality sausage/chicken and burger plus a vegetarian option including accompaniments. Other ideas include King Prawn Skewers, Seared Tuna, Salmon Steaks, Stuffed Mushrooms and various types of Kebabs!
- As at a Garden Party or evening function where the Barbecue is cooked and served informally to order with breads and salads for evening only guests, including the evening guest charge this is from £13.95 per person including three options (ideas as above). For all day guests this is an extra £8.95pp
These are normally served from our giant Paella dish as an evening option and can include Curries and Chilli – both can be served with rice, breads and salad and include a vegetarian option. Prices start from £12.95 per person. For all inclusive, this includes the evening guest charge. For all day guests this is an extra £7.95pp (minimum 85 in total) .
Our huge Paella dishes certainly have the wow factor! They each serve more than 80 main courses or more than 120 tapas size portions of home made fresh Paella. (we can cater for more by arrangement). All Paellas are served with breads and salad and include a vegetarian option and can be served in two ways.
- As an element of a sit down meal where the Paella cooked and either served to the table with breads and salads so it can be shared among the seated guests, or alternatively guests can be called up in table order and have it served direct from the Paella pan (this can take a little longer)
- As at a Garden Party or evening event where the Paella is cooked and served direct from the pan over a period of a couple of hours. NOTE: we will only cater for 100% of the guests – we would not want to run out!!